Thursday, December 12, 2013
MAKEUPDIARY M.U.D. #3V LONGBLACK with video!
filed in: canmake, heroine make, kate, lavshuca, M.U.D., maybelline, media, revlon, tutorial, video, youtube
oh my gosh, i'm finally back into making videos!
my first makeup video this year!
this is just a simple variation one of the looks i've published earlier, M.U.D. #3,
except that i used a black liner instead of the brown liner.
also, i used an orange blush instead of the pink blush!
so i'm calling this M.U.D. #3V, V stands for variation :P
this is the look that i almost always fall back on if i'm not adventurous enough.
a neutral shade like brown will match ANY colours of clothings that i wear,
my motto is..
WHEN UNSURE, GO BROWN.
1. Media - cheek color A (OR-1)
2. Canmake - highlighter (05)
3. Maybelline - eye studio gel liner (black)
4. Canmake - candy wrap lip lipgloss (10)
5. Heroine Make - volume and curl mascara
6. Kate - designing eyebrow N (EX-4)
7. Lavshuca - melting eyes eyeshadow (BR)
8. Revlon - super lustrous lipstick, matte (010 wine not)
the makeup map and the steps are exactly the same as M.U.D. #3!
there you go! :)