Friday, February 7, 2014
[GTL] - Song Ji Hyo's look for 1st Look (Vol. 60)
here's my take on my favourite korean actress, song ji hyo's make up for the 1st look magazine that was released a while ago.
she did two looks for the magazine,
this is the lighter look.
song ji hyo has such a pretty face, i think she looks absolutely gorgeous without make up,
and when she's made up, she look so hot!
this is my reference photo, taken from the 1st look magazine.
1. lancome kohl eyeliner
2. revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick 025 socialite
3. kate designing eyebrow N EX-4
4. canmake highligher 05
5. media cheek color A OR-1 (used with lancome blush from attraction couleur which is not shown here)
6. kate gradical eyes A BR-1
using the eyebrow palette for both my brows and my eyes.
making use of the lighter shimmery and pearly shades for highlighting.
warning: VERY MESSY MAP!
the white zigzag lines means area of blending.
1. line eyes with 1
2. blend out the black eyeliner with A
3. use B and C to slowly blend things upward so that everything is a soft gradient
4. add D on centre of lid to add dimension to lids
5. tightline the eyes once again
1. line lower lash line with 1
2. blend out using B
3. using the remaining B, shade beneath the lower eye lid to create illusion of youthful puffy eyes
4. mixing D and E to apply to the lower eye lid
hope you like the look as much as i do!
soft korean make up that uses more shading than colours to create the sultry looking eyes.
the occasional shimmer is only used as a highlight to give it more dimension.
i'm slowly starting to appreciate korean style make up!