Friday, April 8, 2016

TOO FACED Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Dupes?

No comments:
 

Sweet peachy goodness, and everyone else seem to agree with me on that!

Too Faced recently launched a limited edition eye shadow palette. Usually they just slip past my radar, but this is peach themed and for some strange reason, I'm into peachy shades lately. Well, it probably isn't a strange coincidence, because I no longer under estimate the influence advertisement and marketing can have on me.

I also read that it sold out within 5 minutes? Or was that just an exaggeration? Whatever the case, IT'S SOLD OUT. If you planned on getting your hands on them, don't be heart broken yet! I happened to come across several other palettes that are also peach themed, so MAYBE they could soothe that little heart ache of yours?

too faced sweet peach eye shadow collection dupes




while these dupes aren't exactly the same, but they do have some shades that are similar to the Too Faced palette. I would warn against the Etude House palette though, it probably won't be as buttery smooth or pigmented (especially the matte shades) as Too Faced's.

On a side note, how do you like the new style of graphics in this entry? I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm very happy with my creation! I love how pleasing it looks :) And I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff. Customised by Karman 2014.